LOVIN' IT IN BACOLOD!

LOVIN' IT IN BACOLOD!

Sunday, September 29, 2013

September 29,2013

MOTHER!

I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! I know it's not till the 24th, but i just wanted to let you know i didn't forget! It's funny because my companions moms birthday is the 22nd! Isn't that weird? 

Mom i just want to let you know how grateful I am for the choices you have made in your life to bring you where you are now. Especially the choice you made when the missionaries invited you to be baptized. I bet you didn't know how big of an influence it would have, but i can say that it has influenced every life i've came in contact with here on the mission. You are always there for me when i need someone to talk to, and i will always appreciate that mah. Even if it was late at night, or you were super tired, you always took the time just to sit down and listen to me. That's something i've learned and am applying to all these investigators we are teaching, just listening to them, what's important to them, and connecting the Gospel to their lives. Thank you so much mom for showing me how to trust in the Lord, and follow His example through loving others. When i get home, i will not be the same person before i left!

I love you meem! Happy birthday liwat!

Elder Doane

No comments:

Post a Comment