LOVIN' IT IN BACOLOD!

LOVIN' IT IN BACOLOD!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

March 24, 2013


Wow hey fam sorry don't got too much time left! But hey this last week was great, Genalyn's baptism was amazing and was way spiritual! Her mom attended too, even though she's way strong catholic, but we have hopes for her as well! I've been focusing a lot of the work on the Book of Mormon, and i testify of it's power! We're really trying to strengthen our investigators testimonies in the Book of Mormon to give them that foundation to increase faith in Christ and properly live the Gospel. I testify that this Gospel is true! Because I've seen the power of it in my life and others! I'm so happy! The mission is great! I'll keep workin and workin, the time is just flying. Transffers are this week, i'll probably be staying here! Anyways, love you all!

Elder Doane

No comments:

Post a Comment