LOVIN' IT IN BACOLOD!

LOVIN' IT IN BACOLOD!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

March 2, 2014

Thank you all for the emails, I want to email you all separately but time is short! I've gotten all the stuff done for the application stuff and what not for summer application, i'll just keep in touch with Sister Baxter from BYU and I'm sure it will all work out. That temple dedication sounded amazing! I am so jealous, I'll bet you had such an amazing time. So happy for Drake and Demi that they got to go to something like that. How great!

I just want to bear my testimony that when we are called to walk through trials, tribulations, and adversity, we need to bear them with patience. Just like the Lord promised us in Alma, "..bear with patience thine afflictions, and I will give unto you success." We need to trust in the Lord, and keep a smile on our faces finding the good in everything, and He will deliver us from affliction and raise us up on high, higher than we were before! The Atonement is our harness to bear with patience all the trials that we may experience here on earth, so we need to take advantage of it! I know the Lord lives and loves each and everyone of us! I love you family, and I will see you on May 29th!

Elder Doane

No comments:

Post a Comment